Requirments and Guild Rules.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requirments and Guild Rules.

Post  Plox on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:16 am

If you oppose any requirment or rules put forward in this thread - do not bother to write an application, you will not be accepted.

• You will be required to help your guild mates out when asked too, teamwork is key.
  • Ventrilo is a guild requirment, this improves communication within the guild and makes it easier to get to know the people that you are playing with.
  • Read the forums - key information will be posted and keeps you informed of what is going on in the guild.
  • You must assist if a guild mate is having issues with Pk'ers and they feel they cannot handle it, you must be able to work with other guild members to overcome the opposition.
  • You must attend all seiges/gvgs that it is possible for you to attend to, obviously real life comes before the game, if you cannot attend please notify myself or an officer within the guild prior to seige day.
  • During Seiges/gvgs you must listen to the designated target caller(s) for your party.

• Do not cause issues within the guild, this includes directly greifing guild mates, harrassing allies or acting in a manner to give the guild a bad reputation.
  • Do not sell on armour or weapons paid for by the guild, always pass it down to someone that can use it, if not pass it to an officer or place directly into guild storage.
  • If you have an issue with a fellow guild member, contact myself and let me know the issue and i will deal with it myself.

Not complying with these simple rules can result in being removed from the guild.
Plox
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requirments and Guild Rules.

Post  Unknown on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:32 pm

BOOBIES

Unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: Requirments and Guild Rules.

Post  Haterz on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:32 am

Unknown wrote:BOOBIES